Stop SOPA, Save the Unicorns

18 Jan

I was going to post today but I like the magical Interwebz and I feel like you do too and I thought I should take a moment to point out that we might want to work together to save the magical Interwebz unicorns.

Some other people put it a different way.  You can check out their version here:

Thanks for taking a few minutes to edumacate yourselves.  And for helping the pages you visit stay online.

Fellow unicorn lover,

Jackie

6 Responses to “Stop SOPA, Save the Unicorns”

1. patricemj January 18, 2012 at 9:32 am #

Thanks for the link…it’s helpful.

• Jackie January 25, 2012 at 12:49 am #

Sure! I’m so glad someone was able to sum it up. Those bills are so long and ridiculous it’s hard for people to stay invested in the issues without throwing their hands up in frustration.

2. Mommy Needs A Pinot January 20, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

Yes, thank you. SOPA bad. Very, very bad. But at least they’re back to the drawing board after today.

• Jackie January 25, 2012 at 12:48 am #

It’s pretty cool to see what can happen when we yell loud enough, huh?

3. jensfoodadventures January 22, 2012 at 7:32 pm #

Not SOPA related but equally important… I subscribe but only read your posts via my blackberry. Last year they were a little break in my day and delightful, and this year I look forward to your new adventures. The problem is that blackberry seems to think that I don’t need to see the picture, it’s blocked out. I have recently had the chance to read your posts over a “big kid” computer and realize I am missing out! Your pics are awesome!

So please note, while my subscription will remain as my reminder to check – I will have to login to read about your latest adventure.

Thanks for being great!

• Jackie January 25, 2012 at 12:48 am #

Oh, how lovely – thanks for taking time to appreciate the pictures I so painstakingly seek out. And thanks for sticking with me even though I don’t update once a day anymore 🙂