Free T-shirts! No, Seriously.

1 Feb

Happy Lollipop Tuesday!  If you still aren’t sure what that is, I have to admit that I’m just slightly disappointed in you.  But I have hope that you’ll click that handy dandy link at the top right corner and relieve yourself from this wretched confusion.

Today’s Attempt: Designing a T-Shirt.

I’ve always wanted to go online and create something.  I sometimes fiddle around, but I don’t ever actually commit to anything.  I’ve designed bookbags, candles and protein bars with just a clickity click click.  But this time, I had a purpose.  I was committed.

I made a few t-shirt ideas for the blog.  Hey, I’m not a t-shirt artist.  But that’s what Tuesdays are all about.  And here’s the deal: take the time to tell me what you think.  Let me know which one/s (you can choose more than one) you like.  If you hate them all and think I suck, there’s a spot to tell me that too.  And if you have a better idea, go for it.   After I’ve gotten all the votes in (in one week), I will announce the winning t-shirt and give a few away to readers.

That’s right: Free T-Shirts for Readers. Try not to wet yourself.  It’s going to be okay.

So check out the gallery below.  Simply click on an image to enlarge it and then vote below when you’ve made up your mind.   If you don’t like any of them and have an idea, feel free to comment below.

I’ll explain how readers will be chosen when I announce the winning t-shirt, so you don’t have anything to worry about right now except voting.    Sound good?  Sounds good.

Photograph images on T-shirts are property of lmphotography, based in Pittsburgh. Fine Art. Portraits, Headshots. Events. For more information, email laurenkatemorrison@gmail.com

Hey! Wanna snag other free stuff?  Check out Unillu.com, which is giving out cool art freebies all week!  You can win a custom notebook, print, or even a free consultation.  Crazy beans, right?  Go to the  Unillu page on Facebook and check out the details.

7 Responses to “Free T-shirts! No, Seriously.”

1. Baby Pickel February 1, 2011 at 9:13 am #

I voted, great stuff!

• Jackie February 1, 2011 at 6:14 pm #

Thanks!

2. CoriScores February 1, 2011 at 10:52 am #

I voted for the gray/purple with monster image, because I believe the monster image to be the best for three reasons.
    1. It’s the most eye catching.
    2. It relates to the header of your blog, and people will recognize that.
    3. I have a three year old and am therefore repeatedly subjected to Yo Gabba Gabba. Although Toodee is the most annoying character on that show and any other kid’s show, I like the picture.

If I had the chance to “custom order” I would put the monster pic on the green and white shirt, merely because I like 3/4 sleeves and I’m in love with baseball shirts. I’m just sayin.

Fun post!

• Jackie February 1, 2011 at 6:13 pm #

LOL I love your reasons – thanks for sharing! And I’ve had quite a few folks say they prefer the header image but on the baseball tee, so it’s certainly in the running. Thanks for stopping by.

3. Zenalicious Mommy February 1, 2011 at 11:46 am #

Clevah! Love it 🙂

4. Lori February 1, 2011 at 2:41 pm #

What a fun idea! Will the masthead you’ve chosen be permanent? Otherwise, I might rescind my vote and go for a shirt with just words on it, since the current masthead won’t always be a recognizable component of your blog.

• Jackie February 1, 2011 at 6:12 pm #

I plan on having him stick around for a while, but I admit that I hadn’t intended on him being in a long-term relationship with the blog. But hey – there’s nothing really stopping me from issuing new t-shirts at that time either. Plus, retro is cool. 🙂